Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Field Trip!

For as long as I can remember I've always got a kick out of watching the behind the scenes features of the DVD right after watching a movie to see how the magic was all done! Today I got to see it in person! I took a trip to Authentic Entertainment Inc. to visit my friend Grayce Lackland.


Grayce Lackland, from my home town of Illinois, is the supervising editor for the show "Ace of Cakes". She was kind enough to take time out of her busy day to show me around her office and give me some helpful pointers with editing! I was amazed to see how much work is put into an episode of Ace of Cakes.

The picture above is a system dedicated only to color correction! I was blown away by all the visual effects this system could do!

Thanks again Grayce!

No comments: