Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dream and Warren

Dream and Warren were married in San Diego at the Sheraton Hotel. They were a great couple to work with! We had a great time filming the scenes prior to and during the day of the ceremony!

Dream and Warren are huge fans of the Ocean's 11 series! When they asked us if we could do their wedding video with an "Ocean's 11 theme" I was a bit worried at first since I was so used to our comfort zone and style of shooting. But after Cathie mentioned that it would be great way to test our creative potential and "give it a shot", we did. Keep in mind that this is not an exact scene from the Ocean's 11 series but an intro to their Same Day Edit with an Ocean's 11 theme to it.





We had a great time shooting their Same Day Edit! Check out the intro, (Thanks to our newest member of Kismet Cinema, Vincent Sangalang) it is the scene from Ocean's 13 between Terry Benedict and Danny Ocean. The photo below was taken during the reception right before we premiered the video. (Great shot Ron!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SO AWESOME!!!! I was hoping this week would just fly by when I thought our videos wouldn't be up on your blog until this weekend. So when Warren texted me earlier today that our same day edit was already up, I rushed out of work as soon as I could, and I've been at home watching them over and over! I love it!! I LoVe iT!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!! Thanks guys!!